- OCaml comes with a built-in debugger for the bytecode compiler.
You invoke it with the
ocamldebugcommand. See the manual for more details.
- The easiest way to debug OCaml code, other than inserting print statements, is choosing bytecode as your compilation target, and using the OCaml debugger.
- Additionally, one can use
gdbto debug native code.
- ocamlearlybird: Debug Adapter Protocol implementation for OCaml. Allows integrating the OCaml debugger with an IDE.
- ocaml-dap: Generic Debug Adapter Protocol implementation in OCaml.