An OCaml module providing thin bindings to the
SDL2.0 library. SDL provides a cross-platform interface for graphics, sound, fonts, and game controller input. This library uses
ctypes, and therefore requires less work to track changes to the C SDL libraries.
Bindings to the
SDL2.0 library using the traditional C ffi rather than
ctypes, and therefore will produce warnings and errors if there are API changes. Bindings (possibly incomplete) exist also for:
- OCamlSDL2_TTF: Support for SDL2’s truetype font library.
- OCamlSDL2_Mixer: Support for the sound mixer component of OCamlSDL2.
- OCamlSDL2_Image: Support for the image-loading component of SDL2.
- OCamlSDL2_Gfx: Support for graphics primitives for SDL2.
- OCamlSDL2_Net: Support for the network library for SDL2. (Currently only provides UPD.)
Bindings to the older
SDLv1.2 suite, including
- ocaml-orx: Bindings to the orx game engine.
- raylib: Bindings to the raylib game library.
A Reason 2d graphics library inspired by Processing.
- OCaml Invader: Hackathon Space Invader clone written in OCaml and OpenGL.
Simple game written using the
- Wanderers: A rogue-like written in OCaml using SDL.
- WeiDU: A program used to mod Infinity Engine games such as Baldur’s Gate.
GameBoy emulator written purely in OCaml.
- Fascinating article on the emulator.
- Flappy: A demonstration of a Flappy-bird like game using FRP.
- A blog about game development in OCaml
- Snóke, a snake game with new ideas